I’m very honoured to be nominated for this award from Erin at Stir Sift & Savour. I have been blogging for two years and it has really taken off. At first I was happy to just put up my recipes on my computer to help the few people I know that had food issues. I never imagined that I would be able to help so many people that I didn’t even know. I am very glad to be doing this!!
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Now I get to share 7 things about me that may not be that interesting.
1. When I say I’m camping, I am doing so in a trailer. I am a wimp and I have no desire to sleep in a tent, on the ground, in the woods and pee with the bears 🙂
2. I used to think that eating brown sugar way healthy..BTW, it’s not.
3. I have a very lovable and bratty cat named Tango. He will talk back when getting into trouble and frequents the garage for time outs.
4. I have been cooking and baking since I was nine. Baking, really younger, because I had an Easy Bake Oven and LOVED baking in it 🙂
5. In the past I have done many different crafts from arranging flowers, sewing, needle point, knitting, drawing, and of course baking. (Yes I consider baking a craft that you can eat 🙂 )
6. I have been told that I can be similar to a drill Sargent when talking to kids and getting them to do what I want. I do not usually yell, but I am firm with what I’d like and they listen.
7. I keep many lists. If I don’t write it down, it seems to leave my brain quickly. When our daughter was getting married last year we had a binder of multiple lists 🙂 Main thing was that we kept very organized!
I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award: