The Forks Over Knives Recipe App
Having a fast-paced lifestyle is not an excuse for eating unhealthy snacks. Preparing real food today is as easy as walking down the street and buying a bag of chips, thanks to smartphone apps that teach people how to quickly turn simple ingredients into nutritious meals.
People bring their smartphones wherever they go so it’s not surprising to see a lot of recipe apps today. According to the company that manages the entertainment site Pocket Fruity, people take their phones everywhere including to gyms and sporting events. People go to the kitchen three times a day in order to make meals so apps like Forks Over Knives make a convenient companion to anyone who knows how to handle a pan.
Forks Over Knives has over 180 whole-food and plant based recipes that are recognized by some health professionals as beneficial for the reversal of chronic ailments such as type 2 diabetes and heart diseases. It has pages for soups, pasta, stews, baked food, and a lot more. The app’s recipes were all created by 20 of the world’s most renowned chefs so users can be assured of the food’s quality and taste.
The Forks Over Knives app was designed with substitutions in mind. Users who don’t have garlic for their pasta or lemon juice for dessert can always find an ingredient that they can replace it with. The app’s recipe base is updated regularly so users will always have something new to look forward to.
Following the app’s recipes is very easy since they’ve been broken down into simple steps. For each step, users can see the ingredients they need with just a simple tap. Apart from being a recipe app, it works like a social media where users can share their favorite recipes with friends, and rank dishes according to taste.
Forks Over Knives is priced at $4.99, and is currently available only for Apple users.
Author Bio: Dean Fisher
Dean Fisher is a keen tech fanatic, who loves nothing more than downloading the last app and reviewing it for one of the several online publications he currently writes for. In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball as well as walking his three bulldogs LeBron, Kevin and Kyrie.
I didn’t think that Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes would ever be back. Since my site crashed on December 18th, I had resolved after trying many things, that it would be gone forever.
I didn’t have all of my recipes backed up on a different source; Microsoft or written out. So I, like you were stuck. I now have my recipes backed up. I also plan on getting them on a memory stick just to be sure.
I appreciate all the emails that I got. I know that you were all feeling bad. I am so appreciative of the advise and the hard work that went into getting this site back up and running!
I am actually going to take a couple of weeks off, then I’ll be hard back at recipes and blogging!
I just want everyone to know that I am finally on
You can follow me at
Hope to see you all there!
** This is a sponsored/affiliate post that helps keep this blog running**
It’s a New Year and a New You!! Are you looking to get healthy in 2014?
Here is your chance to start at a very affordable price!
You will get 52 ebooks plus more for only $39!! That is over a 95% savings!
This sale is only on from January 3-6, 2014.
Cooking/Preparing Paleo Food (13 e-books valued at $155.77)
- Paleo Everyday ($8.99) by Heather Connell
- Paleogasm ($30) by Camille Macres
- Paleo Snack Recipes ($17) by Suz Crawt
- Paleo Chocolate ($4.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- Paleo Ice Cream ($5.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- Gluten Free Pancakes ($4.99) by Jolene Sloam
- The Grain Free Lunchbox ($9.95) by Jolene Sloam
- A Paleo Pumpkin Thanksgiving ($5) by George Bryant
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($9.99) by Todd Dosenberry
- Baking with Coconut Flour ($18.95) by Starlene Stewart
- FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012 with bonuses ($14.97) by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell
- Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health On a Minimal Budget ($14.95) by Carolyn Rush
- The Modern No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo: Shopping, Kitchens, Lunches ($10) by Alison Golden
Cooking/Preparing Real Food (8 e-books valued at $62.87)
- Crock On Cookbook ($5) by Stacy
- Crazy for Kale ($5.99) by Hallie Klecker
- Super Cruciferous ($6) by Stormy Sweitzer
- Real Food Hits the Road ($14.95) by Millie
- Apartment Gardening ($5.95) by Jami Leigh
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber
- Raw Fed Cats: Feeding Cats a Diet of Whole Raw Foods ($9.99) by Linda Zurich
- Back to School Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes ($4.99) by Stephanie Brandt Cornais
Meal Plans/Food Community (6 memberships valued at $167.77)
- 4 months of Plan to Eat Meal Planner ($19.80) by the Plan to Eat team
- 2 months of PrimalPal Membership ($19.98) by Chad and Chris (with several contributors)
- 6 weeks of Paleoista meal plans: choose any ($59.99) by Nell Stephenson
- $16 off any Once a Month Meals Pro Membership (equals one free month if you want)
- 1 month of Tradishen Premium membership ($15)
- $1 for 1 month of a membership to Camille’s Kitchen online private community ($37)
Personal/Home Care (8 e-books valued at $113.78)
- Salve Made Simple ($7.95) by Jennifer
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($19.95) by Tracy Raftl
- Natural Cleaning ($15) by Katie – The Wellness Mama
- Simple Scrubs to Make and Give ($3.99) by Stacey Karen
- Homemade Health and Beauty ($4.99) by Sandra Calixto
- The Holistic Mama’s Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King
- Tips and Tricks to Remineralize and Repair Your Teeth ($12.95) by Ramiel Nagel
- Awaken Your Roots: Secrets of a Master Hair Shaman ($29.95) by Anthony Morrocco
Fertility & Motherhood (7 e-books valued at $116.38)
- First Bites ($9.99) by Hilary Kimes Bernstein
- Birth Control Unlocked ($14) by Stefani Ruper
- Fertilise Yourself ($19.95) by Natalie Kringoudis
- Eat Your Way to Parenthood ($35) by Gabriela Rosa
- A Practical Guide to Children’s Health ($17.95) by Kate Tietje
- From Maiden to Motherhood ($6.99) by Stephanie Brandt Cornais
- Mother’s Little Herbal Helper and Home Remedies ($12.50) by Natalie Vickery
Inspiration (2 e-books valued at $34.96)
Fitness (5 e-books valued at $73.97)
- Bodyweight Overload ($19.99) by Todd
- Run with No Pain ($17) by Ben Greenfield
- Sandbag Training ($6.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- Exuberant Animal Play Book: Secret Moves and Games of the Play Masters ($9.99) by Frank Forencich
- Everyday Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Online Fitness Program ($20) (the first month costs $0.01) by Sarah & John Fragoso and Jason Seib
Intentional/Simple Living (2 e-books valued at $5.98)
- Inside-Out Simplicity ($2.99) by Joshua Becker
- Simple Living: 30 Days to Less Stuff and More Life ($2.99) by Lorilee Lippincott
Informational (6 e-books valued at $42.46)
- Hypoglycemia ($4.99) by Matt Stone
- Exuberant Animal ($9.99) by Frank Forencich
- Common Sense Health ($8.95) by Laurie Neverman
- Change Your Body, Change the World ($9.99) by Frank Forencich
- A Brief Guide to Intuitive and Mindful Eating ($2.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- Sow, Planting the Seeds for Health, Well Being and a Superhero Life ($5.55) by Joe Rignola
Detoxify (2 e-books valued at $34.99)
- 21 Day Paleo Cleanse ($25) by Neely Quinn
- Detoxification: 70 Ways to Cleanse, Clear & Purify Your Body, Space & Life ($9.99) by Linda Zurich
Online Magazine Subscriptions (3 @ $77.85)
- Paleo Living Magazine: 3 months – 7 issues ($27.93) by Jeremy Hendon
- Healthy Recipes Magazine: 3 months – 7 issues ($34.93) by Jeremy Hendon
- Paleo Magazine: 12 months – 6 issues ($14.99) by Cain
- $65 off PaleoFit/PaleoPlan for 12 months – expires Nov. 15
- 10% off OraWellness
- 25% off Squatty Potty
- 20% off Vintage Tradition
- 10% off Eating Involved – expires Jan. 31
- 20% off Scratch Mommy Skin Care
- $50 off 12 month package from Dietitian Cassie – expires Feb. 7
- $100 off Paleo Cooking at Home – expires Feb. 7
- 15% off Nikki’s Coconut Butter – expires Jan. 17
- 25% off The Primal Blueprint Store – expires Feb. 28
- 15% off Primal Pit Paste – expires Feb. 3
- $35 gift card towards Monthly supply of Artisan Meat from The Bos Life (First order only, will ship internationally) – expires Feb. 6
- 25% off Wild Mountain Paleo – aroy-d coconut milk 6 packs up to 4 per purchase – expires Feb. 6
- $5 off Wild Mountain Paleo with a $49 minimum order
- 10% off Culture for Health Starter Cultures – expires Jan. 31
- 50% off any PrimalPal meal plan
- 20% off Chomp Sticks – expires Mar. 31
- 50% off Real Food Challenge with Aglaee the Paleo Dietitian for Feb, Mar or Apr – expires Apr 1
Are you sold now? I sure am!!
I would like to wish everyone a very joyous
Enjoy spending time with friends and family
during this festive time of year!!